Do you like it when a girl eats a lot on a date?

I always hear men say that they like it when their girls eat a lot on dates rather than just having a salad or something. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes.. i would trust her a lot more

What Guys Said 5

• There are two ways to look at it.

1) If a girl eats a lot, it means she's really comfortable around you and her appetite isn't compromised at ll around you.

Pros:
    Being comfortable around someone is obviously a very good thing. It relates to trust, intimacy, and closeness. Especially later on in a relationship, we want to feel like we can be ourselves around each other, and being able to eat normal portions is part of that.

Cons:
    If a girl acts too comfortable around you, it may mean you are FRIEND ZONED!

2) If a girl doesn't eat much around you, it means she's a nervous.

Pros:
    She might be very infatuated with you, which is a good thing. Its also kind of cute and makes certain guys feel masculine when a girl is acting a little mousy. Lastly, if she's the sort of guy who lets you eat what she can't finish, thats definitely a positive if you're a fatty like me.

Cons:
    Being nervous doesn't always mean a girl is infatuated or shy. It can also means he's just plain uncomfortable or displeased with your company. If a girl isn't eating much, sometimes it means its the last time she's going to eat with you.

Hope this helps!

• Yes , it's cute when a girl eats good while on a date if i take a girl out
    i hope she eats good while were out also i find it more attractive too ;) :p

• I'd say so. I'd prefer it. The message a girl sends when she eats very little is "I don't really want to be here".

• Just eat what you want to eat.

• I don't care how much a girl eats as long as she eats in a classy way.

What Girls Said 0