Girls, What would you do in this situation?

Imagine yourself in this situation:

Your boyfriend was wrongly framed for the murder of one of your family members and you believed the accusation. 8 years have passed. After these 8 years you are with a new boyfriend who you love a lot and are engaged to. However, the relationship you had with your old boyfriend was exceptionally strong and unlike most other relationships and he was an exceptional boyfriend and you were exceptionally close. You and your old boyfriend were "that couple." The ideal couple. He was perfect in every imaginable way. You were each other's first for everything and were together for five years and knew each other your entire lives and because of this he has always had a special place in your heart.

After these 8 years since your boyfriend was framed and wrongly accused, his innocence has been proven and he is desperate for you to take him back and he is still madly in love with you

Would you give your old boyfriend another chance to be with you/would you maybe take him back after finding out that he was innocent the entire time and he was wrongly accused and he is desperate for you to take him back and he is still madly in love with you

• Yes i would give him another chance to be with me/I would maybe take him back
    40% (10)
  • No i wouldn't give him another chance to be with me/I would not take him back
    60% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question
Refreshing the question ugh

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I will have moved on at that point. And regardless of any feelings I may or may not have for the original guy, I don't just agree to marry random people on a whim so I'll stick it out with the second guy.

• Even if you loved your ex more intensely and deeply?

• You are happy with the new guy but you would be happier with the old guy

• Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• That is so hard! It's like the movie cast away when he went back home and his old wife or fiancĂ©e or whatever had a new life and was married. SO sad! I don't even know. I would think that since I'm with someone new I moved on.
    But if I sill had feelings for him like that then that would mean that I obviously don't love the new guy because if you love him then you wouldn't still feel so strongly about the old one. It would depend on how my relationship was. That's a tough one.

• No, I already made a commitment to the new guy. We all would need to accept that.

• Even if you still deeply cared about your EX?

• Out of curiosity, would your answer be the same if you loved your EX much more intensely and deeply than you love your current BF

• In this situation I don't really see it being possible for me to still harbor romantic love for the ex at this point. If I'm willing to commit to one man for the rest of our lives there's not going to be any doubt that I love him more than any other man in my life.

• No because I'd already have moved on and be with someone new that I love. I'd forgive him and let him be in my life but things definitely would have changed so I wouldn't drop everything and take him back.

• Wow! That is a tough decision. If this is about you, I wish you well, and I hope you can come to a good answer.

But really, I don't think that's anything anyone can answer for you.

• This is really hard. I think I would go for the ex.

• I'd take him back.. since it was my fault that I didn't believe him. right? so i should be the one begging him..