How am I "too nice"?

I e been seeing this girl for s few weeks and today she broke up with me saying that it was because I am "too nice and I don't want to break your heart". Then she said that I deserve a girl that my parents would accept, why would she say these things, they sound like excuses for something else, but I have no idea what it would be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either she is sugar coating something or she feels like her parents would have a very lowly opinion of her. She may have also been seeing someone else while seeing you and simply be choosing him over you. You never know. Don't put too much thought into it. It just seems like she was giving you a "nice" rejection to avoid some confrontation.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably cheated on you and now she feels bad and says that you are too nice for her, my advice: Make her soooo jelous till she regrets but don't be a bad boy just to impress her, believe me it won't work and worth.

• We never established that we were exclusive, and we never had sex, so I had 0 reason to complain if she did sleep with someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• do u do exactly wot she says maybe?

• She's basically saying that you are not assertive and exciting enough.