Has anyone ever dated someone in a gang?

My husband in his 20s was offered a spot in a big city street gang but declined. They liked his fearless personality and fighting style. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

The crips

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i once was offered to be in the crips,
    good thing that they didn't know that my wifes brother is a true blood

• My husband said it was the crips that offered.

• No lol we are both 36. I meant when he was in his 20s years ago.

• oh lool this happend like 10 years ago, alright:)

What Guys Said 5

• When I was younger 15-18 years old, I lived in an area where gangs dominated. In norther California, union city. I was hanging out with Crips, but we were also cool with Nortes. I was never a gang member I didn't 'join' but since 90% of my friends were.
    Life of a Gang member doesn't usually last pay 35. Unless they were prisoner. Most of my high school Friends are either killed, ex pimps or in jail, some are stay at home guys due to past drug abuse.

Being a gang members is a life style, not just something you flaunt. A hang never makes money by selling drugs, dealing with prostitution, or a hired gun. It's not a pretty life style, it's basically the type of person you want to stay away from. Most gang members end up to be drug addicts, and ruin their brains. So you always see a few of them working the minimum wage.
    Your boyfriend made a wise decision for not joking a gang.

• never happened, and never will... sounds scary basically

• No I dont date gang bangers

• This girl in high school I had a major crush on was affiliated

• No and never will.

What Girls Said 3

• No I have not.

• Me and my boyfriend are in a gang

• No, I never would.