Should I text him this to show I care?

I really feel I need to tell him this because he focussing on school and I want him to know this as me being his friend.

"I want you to know that I understand school is first and definitely for me to. I support you and I want you finish this semester with good grades and nothing in your way. You will do great on all your exams because i believe on you. All the hard work will pay off and one day you will be a wonderful doctor! I will focus on me and you on you. Whatever happens after will plan itself out! Also I'm here for you if you need anything because you are a good person and you deserve to be successful!"

We are not dating. We both like eachother. I just thought it would be nice to let him know that from a friend point of view.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel you need to tell him that, tell him. I can't stand when people just sit around waiting for the other person to do something. It may not work out but at least its out there and you tried. Never having to wonder.

• Thank you for your feedback! Things like relationships take time and education is important , that's why I want him to know that and hopefully understands.

• & Being just friends for now is okei.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds sweet 2 me basically...:-)

• Seems like you like him or love him. Did you use to date or? Does he knows your feelings towards him? Are you breaking up with him?

What Girls Said 4