How do guys feel about clingy girls?

Like girls that are constantly give you attention and wanting to be around you!

1|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• If they used dryer sheets, they'd be less clingy.

2|0
    1|0
  • it depends on how I feel that day. Some days I just wanna be alone so if they respect that on those days, I am totally for a clingy girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's affectionate and there's needy. I would not tolerate a girl who got mad if I did things without her, or a girl who couldn't give me the space to read a book.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am in the minority, but I find it very flattering and love it. If I am dating a woman, I love her and want (and enjoy) her company.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every Girl Wants attention
    Coz They Are Very Soft And They want someone to treat them with special Beahaviour

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys like clingy girls haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Very annoying and creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • If I can't get rid of them, the only way I can do is marry them. Simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, girls don't like clingy guys, so, why should men like clingy girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends but all the time wouldn't be cool

1|0
    0|0
    • Of course not all the time but you bet your butt when I am done with school I am going to be message you...

• as long as I get my gym time and my guy time without 50 text messages a second then I'm cool with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Makes me feel more wanted, but I don't know for sure if I would like it

1|0
    1|0
  • Great feeling :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I want one. Gimme a hug!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Clingy is not a positive trait.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but it would eventually become annoying. Most people need their space.

3|0
    0|0
  • i hate when people are clingy, in the end the person just gets pushed more away

1|0
    0|0