Girls, Would you continue being in a relationship with someone who doesn't believe in marriage and you do?

And please answer my other question:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1447590-what-would-you-do-in-this-situation

• Yes
    37% (13)
  • No
    63% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refrehsing the question

14

Most Helpful Girl

• for some time yes because i think it would be hard to let go of him, also i would hope he would eventually change his mind. eventually i would give up and just accept that we want different things. it would break my heart but it would also break my heart to never get married and have a family and that pain would last much longer than the pain of a break up.

What Girls Said 13

• It would probably depend on his reason why.

• We would part ways.

• No. Put simply, you just can't successfully be with somebody who doesn't share your values. In my experience it doesn't end well.

• Completely depends. It's easy to say I would break up, but then I could find myself in a situation where I wanted that person in my life marriage or not. If he gave me a legitimate reason then I think it would be fine. After all, marriage is essentially just a piece of paper and it's the substance in your relationship that matters

• Hell no. If they don't love me enough to publically declare their love and devotion to me than they can leave.

• No, you would just be wasting your time.

I know some girls or guys feel they can change the other persons mind but do you really want to waste 2 or more years on someone who doesn't want to commit to you for the rest of their life?

• Nope. Couldn't do it if I strongly believed.

• I won't even consider having a relationship with someone who doesn't believe in marriage. What's the sense if were not even heading there

• It would end in failure. We want different things.

• I have the opposite problem. I don't want to get married and I worry some guy will try to pressure me or give me an ultimatum. But I'm not changing my mind. I also don't want to have kids I want to adopt

• Yes, marriage isn't my life goal either. I also have no interest in kids.

• Nope I wouldn't stay in a relationship like that

• Sure marriage isn't everything...