What is the number one sign a man likes you?

What would you say a tell tale sign of it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• When he asks you out for a date, instead of flirting.

Flirting without dating means NOTHING!.

I flirt with multiple girls in whom i have no interest, but they should know that i am not interested anyway in them, because i never asked them out.

• When he gets a boner around you.

• He keeps looking at you or talking to you

• He says it to you

• He asks you irrelevant questions!

• gets ur number and hits u up..

• He will try to make you laugh and tease you and try to talk everything with you ;-)

• More attention compliments blah blah blah

• Look deep into his eyes and you will see.

• More attention definitely

• He gets... a boner.

• If he isn't the kind of guy that asks you out right away, then I would say the next most common is that he becomes more than a friend should be. He is more like a super friend trying to get you to notice all the positive traits he has to offer in a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• When he sees you kiss someone else and he shuts down very disappointed and going quiet making you wonder why he went all quiet and trying not to look affected but secretly he is. True story that happened to me.

Long eye lock stares, smiling and lame conversations usually are also a dead giveaway for me with guys. Goofy behaviour, inclined to trip or clutsy stuff. Or either very chatty or very quiet limited conversations. Even stuttering out words due to nervousness, yep there's that too...

• More attention? I don't know I suck at this stuff.

• He gives you a heap more attention then other girls