Would you be interested in a girl with bad skin?

By biggest insecurity is my skin. It has been awful ever since I was 12. I have tried everything short of going on hormone control/birth control/heavy prescription, to assist in clearing it and nothing has worked. There are rather significant red marks on my cheeks, and active acne, and by consequence some blackheads. A few years ago it also spread to my back, and a little on my chest.

I don't like makeup, so I can't bring myself to cover it. I think I am a decent-looking person, when the skin matter is put aside. Everyone has blemishes and things that make them uncomfortable, I understand, but something like this is so apparent to everyone that looks at me. Have you ever been interested in someone with issues of this sort (and not just the occasional breakout)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey... no one would avoid you becz everyone gets it once in their life! Well to some individuals it lasts till 18 years and for some till 24 years!

All I suggest is that you use some of the herbal creams and face wash everyday, I suggest them becz they don't cause side effects!

I too have a lots of acnes and red spot! But you know it doesn't matter as long as your personality suits your body.

All I say is don't worry and please don't look in the mirror every 5 minutes (I can tell you do this)

I like adding quotes so.. Here is one

You must live to express not impress!

What Guys Said 4

• If I caught FEELING for ____ even though she had x amount of so called problems GUESS WHAT? I'd still want to date her acne, chubbiness, dry hair etc wouldn't even matter to me at that point LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_14.gif

• For me, washing my face before going to sleep and when I wash my hands is what did the magic. Just cold water, no soap or anything - it makes it less oily, so your pores don't get clogged (I think).

• If you haven't gone to a dermatologist you should but to answer your question, I would date a girl with bad skin if she had a great personality

• What MissAnna_B said. Also, I had bad skin at your age, so it can change with time.

What Girls Said 2

• I have bad skin too. I hate it so much. I always wonder what's it'd be like to have perfect skin. The dermatologist prescribed me Minocycline-it's a pill you take. I get breakouts on my back, it's suppose to help with that. Also I noticed after I tan in the sun my skin gets better. To answer your question I've been interested in people who don't have the best skin and people have been interested in me. So don't worry about it too much

• You should go to dermatologist. Maybe they can help