Is it weird that I didn't have my first kiss yet?

I just turned 20. I had many dates but nothing went serious. Many people call me pretty n its shocking for them when i tell them i didn't had my first kiss plus am a muslim girl. :O tho am not that religious

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss, if it counts (I'm sure some would say it doesn't), was during a Skype call with a girl on the other side of the planet when I was 27 years old. I have yet to do so with anyone in person.

• But you know what? I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. She actually giggled - PhD student! - leaning back away from the camera as she sat on the floor before leaning back in and returning the gesture. At the beginning of our interaction, *I* was always the shy one. I'm smiling right now just thinking about it.

• Hoping my first real kiss will be with her as well, but it will be a long time yet before we have the chance to meet in person, if ever...

What Guys Said 1

• no, but you and me both

What Girls Said 1

• no i haven't either and i'm 21 :)