What is your ultimate deal breaker?

when it comes to the opposite sex, dating, marriage etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it would be incompatible personalities. Don't see a long term between us.. Looks and acts unattractive to me. Those are probably it...

What Guys Said 15

• A WOMAN that wants to ACT like a MAN. I love tomboys, but I HATE MANLY WOMEN. Other than that I guess I'd say an unhygienic/stuck up person. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%202_1.gif

• define manly women? i have my own ideas of a manly woman but i'd like to hear yours

• oh yeah i know what you mean. i cringe when i see women like that

• Same and it's such a turn-off for me. Now I love em feisty/tomboyish though ^_^

• No smoking. Being fat is forgivable. Having a certain characteristic that annoys you is just something you have to live with. But purposelessly harming your own body - the place where my child will eventually take up residence for 9 months - for no reason other than it being a bad habit... no way. Nothing against smokers but I wouldn't date one.

• so even if you met the girl of your dreams, satisfying every other need and desire you have in a woman, you wouldn't date her if she smokes?

• As hard as it would be to push her away, I would have to do it. I have never smoked and never intend to do so so I would not be holding her to hypocritical standards. There are plenty of unhealthy things that we do in life but that is not an excuse to add another insanely unhealthy habit just for the sake of it. Smoking signifies a lack of self control.

• Smoking is a complete deal breaker for me. Nothing against cigarette smokers, but it gives me massive headaches and it's just generally difficult for me to be around.

• Man I wish guys in my town would think like that!! I've noticed that there are a lot of men here that are annoyed by smoking. Where I live they find it sexy, and it's actually weird for them when someone my age doesn't smoke. Like she's not that fun...

• @dodgersgm i could and i probably will because only recently have i considered quitting but i wouldn't quit or change anything about myself just because someone wanted me to

• Yeah, that's totally reasonable! The change would only be meaningful and permanent if you did it for you anyway.

• smokers, drug users, control freaks and trash mouth women with no class. that's just some of them

• Insecurity.

Easy as that. ^.^

• Rejecting American-European-Israeli culture and Judeo-Christian tradition is the ultimate, non-negotiable deal-breaker. Even if I am dating her, I will break up with her if I find that she falls into this type.
    Race is not an absolute requirement, but I find I am primarily attracted to White girls and seldom pay attention to non-White girls. (I have many non-White friends, so I am not racist, but not interested in dating with them.)

• Another deal-breaker is she is sympathizing on Nazists, Socialists and Communists.

• All in all, I cannot accept a girl who is not fond of Western culture and tradition.
      I do not pick races, but White girls, especially those who are also Actholics, are my preference.

• well i hope you find your dream girl

• She's Asian. I had to say that because I've never been attracted to any Asians before in my whole entire life.

• Bad hygiene. Obesity. Most terminal illnesses. True stupidity.

• Being fat, talking negative or bad mouthing ask the time, too needy, too flirty with other people..., bitchy all the time... drugs, smoking, irritating personality, cheater, immature in many ways!!

• Smoking. And generally being bitchy.

• Drugs and alcohol.
    It's ok to get tipsy on Friday night and forget about the drama of the week, but it's not ok to get hammered beyond all recognition ending up with your insides in a nearby bush.

• Smoking cigarettes, using any illicit drugs, not having a sense of humor, and being overly controlling are my biggest deal breakers

• The ULTIMATE deal breaker?

She can't weigh more than me.

• She doesn't love me or care abut me. That's the biggest deal breaker in my opinion.

• selfizhness

What Girls Said 6

• I would lie if I said I had something specific. Because it really depends on the person, how into him I am and the way he does something. Like a guy I don't find that interesting might do something which will annoy me, but when someone I find cute does it I might tolerate with it... All that on character level.
    On appearance level my ultimate deal breaker is not having a style.. Like dressing tacky.

• I thought smoking was one of them, but now I'm dating a guy who smokes smh lol. At least not around me, but still. Testament to how much I like him I guess hah.

Being abusive or a drug addict/alcoholic is a no go, though. If I'm not attracted to him at all or he's a horrible person, those are also deal breakers.

• His smoking habits
    Uses drugs
    Unhygenic
    Curses in almost every sentence
    Doesn't respect women
    Hates children
    Controlling
    Too demanding
    Narrow minded

• i'd say a liar...

• Stubbornness.

• Some who lies to me, even once. Also, arrogance.