Boyfriend going to a festival?

So my Long Distance boyfriend is going to this festival called stagecoach and well he is 18, so he will drink. He told me that he won't be able to text me from Thursday to Monday cause he will be at the festival. I trust him and all but bit concerned about all those drunk cowgirls in bikinis

Most Helpful Guy

• You indeed have a good reason to be concerned. Cowgirls in bikini and alcohol don't make a good mix on guys.
    Well, send him some text (even if he said he will not answer). But don't spam him or he will not spend good time (with the cowgirls in bikini) in the festival.

What Guys Said 3

• No I wouldn't imagine anything will happen.
    It's not a intimate scene at all its very large, loud and energetic.
    It can happen the Same as Any other place but it's really not like that :)

• let him be, chances are nothing will happen. And if something does it would of regardless

• Just chill nothing gonna hapoen there if you trust your bf then lit it be ;)

What Girls Said 1

• If you trust him, then you shouldn't worry about those girls because he would do the right thing and tell them to take a hike if they tried anything.