Chubby girls? what do you think?

As title says, GUYS, would you date chubby girls? I find them physically hot, big bum.. look at hips moving it just turns me on! (since i'm a very skinny guy, 176cm, 59kg).

GIRLS, do you like to date skinny guys? I'm curious just curious, I know confidence & humor is a big thing to attract someone hahah.

But I found the chubby girls that I've dated, are sweet. enthusiastic in texting u back!
Just a matter of time whether i would find someone chubby but not insecure lol, ie trying to lock you down in an exclusive relationship fast.

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been attracted to/dated men of all different shapes/sizes---skinny, average, overweight.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I'm personally not the biggest fan of guys that are too skinny but there was this extremely pretty but skinny guy I dated and I had no problems with that. When someone is hot, he/she is hot. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like him, I like him. Nothing to do with the physical things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like skinny guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like skinny guys, but I have nothing against them. I think their personality/face etc. is more important as a deciding factor

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like a guy it's because of his personality... I'm not really big on looks...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1