Why does it seem like girls always fall harder for guys than they do for girls?

It seems like girls always are more into relationships, and guys are kind of just along for the ride. I don't know, does anyone know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe they show it more? generalizing.

What Guys Said 4

• From my experience dating int he last year I would say the exact opposite. Women never want any kind of commitment.

• I don't think it seems like that. Everyone falls hard.

• girls are much more emotional. they put more heart soul and feelings into it than guys do. we are built differently. men tend to think more with their hormones first. heart and soul after. girls are the other way around.

• i disagree. that is a very stereotypical look on it. some guys are more so then girls. its doesn't rely on the gender of the person.

• I don't think thats true. guys fall just as hard for girls. unfortunately you gotta fall just as hard for each other for it to work and that does not always happen

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure that's true. I think it may seem like that because generally girls are constantly evaluating and looking deeper vs men who, while they care, don't usually sweat the small stuff.

For instance, a girl may be upset that her guy didn't want to go out for dinner and just wanted to hang out in front of the TV. The guy is just happy to be with her.

Just a thought and a very generalized observation. :)