I unfriended my exes brother on FB and he's mad?

I unfriended my exes brother on Facebook and I guess the brother didn't realize it for a few weeks, because he saw me in public and asked to hangout and when I messaged him in FB messenger I guess he saw we were not friend on there and now won't respond or talk to me. We have been broken up for 6 months. The brother asked me questions about my dating life, work, graduate school, my new apartment and city I live nearby in. Me and him weren't especially close, but we had a solid friendship. I dot understand why he's mad at me over that... his brother is the one who broke up with me. The brother asked why I don't come over and hang out anymore... him and his brother are really close and live together just them two, so I'm sure he has to know the brother won't respond to my texts.

Help please. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Is there a possibility that the ex brother likes you and wants to date? Granted it would be a bit odd, but just curious.

• He thinks I'm attractive, but doesn't want to date me. He goes for blondes. I'm a lot older than him too. He's 20 I'm 24. I think he was hoping me and my ex would work things out but maybe me unfriending then came off as me being difficult? I don't know.

What Girls Said 0