Guys, is it a turn off if a girl never wears perfume?

I never wear perfume. I don't think I'm allergic but I have a very sensitive nose and the smell usually bothers me and makes me sick. I have never found a perfume that I like or can tolerate. Is it a huge turn off that I never wear perfume? I don't mind if a guy wears cologne it's just that I can't stand perfume on me.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's not really noticeable, unless you went from perfume to no perfume.
    Most girls smell good anyway without perfume, whether it's from shampoo or laundry detergent, or whatever.

What Guys Said 19

• It isn't an issue for me all all. As long as you don't stink it isn't going to be a turn off.

• I think it more a turn off if she does. Not all perfume smells good. and if you put too much on, yikes. better to not wear any. just like very little makeup is way better then a lot.

• Nah, it isn't a turn off. It's a turn off if you smell bad though. Just make sure you wear some kind of deodorant. Maybe instead of perfume you can use a scented body wash or something like that?

• As long as she doesn't stink, nothing's wrong with not wearing perfume. Some women I've met definitely needs to wear perfume, because they've got some musky smell coming from their armpits, I don't care how hot they look.

• No, that's not a turn off. You're fine.

• As long as she showers daily, and doesn't have BO, its not a turn off. But it'd definitely be a turn -on- if she did wear perfume.

• Most guys won't even notice. We notice perfume, sometimes in a good way, sometimes not, but don't much notice an absence of perfume. You're fine without it.

• No, but it's a turn-off if she wears too much.
    As long as you don't neglect your personal hygiene, it shouldn't be a problem.
    If you don't want to wear it, simply don't.

• As long as the woman doesn't stink real bad, then it's not a big deal. Although, I certainly enjoy nice, good smells - even if it's just a touch of it.

• It's not a huge turn off. I think guys won't notice unless you have body odour. :p

• I never found perfume alluring. Girls are most attractive when they are comfortable with themselves and confident in their actions.

• No it's not!!! Sometimes perfume itself can be a turn off if it's overpowering or not to your taste. Freshly washed hair is a far greater turn on

• I don't care

• No, it's not a turn off. Just be sure you still smell good. Often times, the only time you'll smell perfume is if you bathe in it, or are in close proximity ;)

• Wear just a little, put it on a lower part of your body, not by your nose.

• It is turn off if she smells

• not unless you smell like shit

• Don't worry I personally don't like most perfume anyway.

• We only really notice if you would wear it all the time, then suddenly don't (even then we may not)