Guys, Known guy for very long time. He invited me over to sleep with him. We kissed, cuddled and held hands all night long in bed. Does he like me?

Known each other since middle school and were 25 now. always had something but the timing wasn't ever right. In highschool he was independent and had an apt thay was far from me and was struggling financially and he thought he couldn't give me what I deserved so we didn't get far. One of us would get back in contact somehow. He came back into my life the week I got engaged and disappeared because he couldn't ruin the guys life he said. Since he thought I was gone for good he found someone and they had a son. It didn't work out. My engagement fell through. Were back in contact and were both single. He comes over and were intimate but he has said its not all about sex and we have long talks and hang out too. But recently he invited me over just to sleep knowing I had my period. We watched TV in bed and he kept initiating he and holding and if we weren't he was asking for my hand. I really like him I've never stopped. Maybe we had to go throigh things to come back together.. This is the longest span of time that we have done this. I don't wanna rush anything. Just wondering if its going where I hope...

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty sure there is tons of hope if he is inviting you to his place and your staying the night over with or without sex I see that as a big deal.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, this is going exactly where you think it is. Good luck!

• thank you :)

• Sometimes, two people who are right for each other don't get together at the right time and things don't "click." I'm glad things are right for you now. Please give us periodic updates.

• Sounds like he likes you and is interested in a long term relationship, there is only one way to find out - keep moving down the path

• umm... duh

• I'd back out! It really doesn't sound like this guy is properly into you...

• Its not going there it has pretty much gone there... He may have not wanted to ruin it