What does it mean to be romantic?

Simple but sweet, and straight to the point, in your opinion what does romance mean to you? Is it the actions associated with it? Is it the social norm of romance or your own view? After all romance is like love, only truly understood by the eyes of the beholder, so what do your eyes view?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, being romantic means noticing all the small things your so do or likes and appreciate them as much as you can. I don't like material things, but being romnatic can also mean buying a pizza and look at old disney movies and just cuddle. Nothing big, just simple things :)

What Girls Said 1

• It just means making your loved one feel special and reminding him/her you still love and appreciate them.

For example, I live with my best friend, and sometimes I pick up her favorite candy at the store just because. That's romance to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Being attentive, putting your partners happiness over yours, because basically, her happiness makes you happy. Noticing the small details, making them feel appreciated, knowing that you care for them, and trying your best to give them as much as you can.