Girls, can you give any advice for a man who only wants to be with redheads?

If you are a redhead or know one just tell me what you know about them. Or if there is something specific that they go for in men.
I can only see myself married to a redhead and the fact they are so rare means if I meet one I had better get it right on the first date.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a redhead and I like seeing this because a lot of guys don't like red hair. Find a redhead and tell her how much you love it. I am always very flattered when people go crazy over my hair.

What Girls Said 5

• Redheads are just like normal people. I'm a natural blonde but dye my hair red. I know a lot of natural redheads, they really aren't that rare. Just have to know where they live.

• Errrm I don't think redheads are any different to anyone else lol. Most redheads I know though have usually went for darker partners. I know I do :p

• Be realistic. Red heads like all people are individuals and no way to attract them specifically

• Natural redheads I only know a handful and they like smart clever witty guys but everyone is different just cuz she is a red head doesn't mean she likes a certain type of guy. Its just a hair color she's gonna still be different from other red heads personality wise.

• Is it because your first love was a redhead? Or perhaps you've been burned by other "hair types". Its sad to say that perhaps your soulmate is bald...