Why do girls like getting treated like dirt sometimes?

I've noticed that when I got rejected by some of them they would always go for the guys that treated them bad instead. Since I'm nice to them (not all the time) I always get rejected. Why is like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of those girls have a "messiah complex" and feel like they need to "save" that kind of a guy. I dated a girl who had this problem and she was turned off by good guys. I was good to her, and when she noticed this she openly told me that when she meets a good guy she gets turned away.

So having met a girl in such a scenario I can tell you that they don't last in long relationships and are very easily manipulated. They're quite giving in nature but also have an attraction to the drama that such a relationship brings so it is very conflicting. But if they do end up fulfilling their goal the only thing they get is that 1 moment of gratification if the guy does "change" and he pours out all these "feelings" onto her. She'll get a rush from the thrill of "turning him into a good guy" but then be left hanging and eventually dump him because her "mission" is over. There's no more "struggle" for her.

What Girls Said 4

• they like drama.

• They want to get those guys to treat them better. It's a challenge I guess.

• Three words: low self esteem.

• Because Its what we're made of...

https://i.imgflip.com/hnufl.jpg

What Guys Said 7

• "Since I'm nice to them... I always get rejected."

No. You're rejected because you don't have self-confidence or charisma. Of course you can't come to terms with that reality, and instead blame it on being "nice".

Look bud, yeah chicks fall for assholes. Not because they like assholes, but because assholes are super confident and don't care about what people think about them. I'm not denigrating women, that's just the way things are.

• Because girls can smell 'loser' a mile off, and you stink.

• Those girls want the meat heads and are willing to be treated poorly to get them, just like guys are willing to be abused by hot girls.

• Why do girls like getting treated like dirt sometimes?
    because they are?

• PS: i dont mean this, its just a cruel joke no one laughs about.
      thanks.
      girls, you are NOT dirt. just to make it clear.
      and yes my answer was poop

• i've noticed this too actually. i need to follow this one

• that's what they are. Can you blame them? No.

• They somehow think that they can change those badass guys.