Girls, why do guys make us feel bad and just walk away?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys don't know how to act, when emotions get high and a girl shows genuine interest they get scared and runaway. The best thing you can do about the situation is be sad, but don't let it rule you. Now you know what you are ready for, and you don't need a loser like that and you know what you want from a man. Every guy we get in contact with, we can learn something frrom them, and grow ourselves. Its hurts and it sucks, but you will get over it and a better guy will come along.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol. For me, it's that they're trying to. And I think it's the arrogant Beta males who do that.

Some random fool isn't going to make me think badly of myself, especially when he's irrational. All it's going to make me do is treat him like a retard.

A man--an Alpha male--don't have those qualities. They have the ability to do so, but they're not like that.

• I never really answered your question... sigh. It could be due to insecurity, to be assholes, or because of anonymity. They could also be sociopaths.

• because they can.
    women do the same sometimes.

• Like in general?