Girls, would you date a submissive guy?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of submissive/shy naturally when it comes to dating so it would be a little difficult for me to do but I would definitely do it if I liked a guy, it would break me out of my comfort zone, so it might be fun lol

What Girls Said 15

• That depends on what you mean by "submissive." If, by that, you mean a man who is not a steroid-riddled rage-filled alpha male who needs to control every aspect of my life, then yes. I don't take kindly to being controlled.

In any case, I want to be in a relationship between equals.

• Sometimes its cool, but every once in a while he should be like

m.quickmeme.com/.../...8f84f146048491ceba584b9.jpg

• no, i wouldn't. i would step all over him.

• yes i like that, easier to pussy whip :D

• I prefer sumbissive guys. Im a little bit of both in a submissive/dominant way. Im really bad around new people, and come off quiet submissive myself, but once I'm comfortable I become more dominant in nature. With relationships, I think i could really only date submissive guys. Relationships with more dominant men just dont go well for me. We always end up bobbing heads at some point, both wanting to be in power, and it became such a turn off after a while.

• Nope. Not interested. It would be fun to play around with some toys (choke collar and leash/dominating him in some ways), but never seriously in a relationship.

• No. No way.

• I did but our relationship turned out to be filled with insecurity issues after some time. It was really nice in the beginning but I felt like he always had to ask my opinion on everything.

• I couldn't. I'm the submissive one.

• I'd go for it. I'm not a submissive person at all but I am shy so it'd be kind of difficult.

• No I would not
    I'm submissive by nature

• For a while, but then it will be boring..

• I don't think so since I'm also submissive, and if both of us are submissive, it would be really hard making decisions

• Well, sure.

• Well yeah if it was mildly submissive, I'm not into BDSM; but mildly submissive I'd be into