Girls, if you think a guy is attractive how do you let him know you want him to approach?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Maintain eye contact. Smile. Turn my body his way. Keeping glancing over. If I'm with a friend, I motion in his direction.

What Girls Said 9

• I'll tell him with my eyes. There's a special expression I reserve for these instances - faint smile, suggestive long look, sometimes a little lift in the eyebrow. It calls him over every time.

• I'm a straight forward girl so if I find a guy attractive and I want some action with him, I will break the ice and talk to him. Fuck all the "signals", they can be sooo missunderstood, I will openly let him know that I want him lol.

• Hold eye contact, if it lasts longer than three seconds, smile.

• I'm too shy to go up to the guy so I usually just stare at him until he smiles and I smile

• I smile.
    Works every time.

• I like to stare.

• Twisting of the hair, huge smile...

• I stand there awkwardly and pray to God that he can read my mind and figure it out on his own. I'm shy!

• Attractive guys in my school are douch bags, they won't approach girls like me and if they do its because you just got majorly friend zoned. Or because they want something from you