How important is it for you and your partner to have them same taste in music?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a very big factor for me.

I like country music. My boyfriend likes classic rock. Vaguely similar but not quite.

What Girls Said 4

• Not much..

• Music is my life. So it would be an eight out of ten. (Ten being most important) But, Ill listen to their music if they'll listen to mine.

• Yeah. I have a weird taste of music and I have been made fun of because of it... I don't want that again.

• Very little I don't mind different tastes

What Guys Said 7

• 1 of the most important things basically...

i'd LOVE a girl who's an 80s maniac!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• It would be truly amazing because you could feed off each other and learn about different bands and different musicians, and not only grow together, but grow the knowledge and music base.

for me it wouldn't be essential, but I would literally hate it if she listened to pop music all day. she would ask to go to Miley cyrus and drake concerts at the age of 40 and I would just puke lol

• Not extremely important, but music is like my life so it would be awesome to have a girl like my type of music and me liker hers. However if she doesn't accept me for the music i like and is mean just cause i like a different type of music than most guys, then thats a deal breaker to me. She doesn't have to like my music, but she needs to accept me for who i am

• Not that important.

• Important. Radio fights are not fun, and I would rather not have to hear country or rap ever again.

• Not vitally important but it is a nice perk.

• Not really that important at all