Guys, do guys like a city or country girl more?

• City Girl
    51% (23)
  • Southern Bell
    49% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a country boy so I need a country girl beside me!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I fell in love over cam with a Southern Belle too bad we lost contact :(

I come from the City but nothing like a Country girl for sure Lol :) :D

1|0
    0|0
  • country girl basically...

4 some reason i find it fascinating when a girl leaves in the country and wears cowboy boots or rides a horse

0|2
    0|0
    • Well I have Malibu she's my horse and I own 40 diffent pairs of boots cowboy, uggs, riddin', and so on and we sute do get our tan on in the summer but we are very... religous

• I know a ton of country girls. I couldn't see myself being compatible with a single one of them in a million years.
    So I vote city girl.

1|1
    0|1
  • "Guys, do guys like a city or country girl more?" and the poll choices are "City Girl" and "Southern Bell [sic]." Southern Belle is not the same thing as a country girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your right but I was stating the fact that its what we are to be considered. All bells, most, learn how to shoot and go hunt with daddy so either way we know what country boys know

• The southern accent makes my ears cringe. The only southern girls I can actually stand talking to are the ones who have put effort into eliminating that accent.

So city.

0|1
    0|1
  • Depends on the girl. If the city girl is a preppy white girl then no I wouldn't like her more. If the country girl is nice and friendly, then I would probably like her more.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a girl that can get down and dirty fixing something with me so country girl

1|0
    0|0
  • A Southern Belle would be fun... but most of them have strong family values and want lots of kids... so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love country girls because they are way more friendly and less narcissistic than city girls from what I've experienced

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a country girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Grew up in Nebraska, now live in California. My upbringing tells me country girl, but I've been away from the country for a long, long time lol. Therefore, I'm indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely city. I couldn't be with a country hick. And I'm pretty much a city person myself.

0|1
    0|1
  • I live in the country so, country girl for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no interest in america's countryside culture sorry to say... physically though no problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • County I guess, but it's not that big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • When I hear a country accent I think of uneducated, inbred, conservatives, hypocritical, christians, that tend to live in poverty

0|0
    1|3
  • City girls that spend their time in their back yard dreaming of becoming a country girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern cowgirls,
    city girls...

Both... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Country girl forsure

0|0
    0|0
  • city girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love country girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both im from the country but i like city girls a little more cus i like more class

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most country girls are nice enough, but I think in terms of ideology/world view city girls would be a better match for me. I think country girls (in general) tend to be more conservative/religious, and being liberal minded and irreligious I don't think things would work out too well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also from what I've heard country girls tend to value height and macho characteristics much more than city girls, so being a short guy who's introverted I don't think I'd have much chance really.

• Country. City girls can be so superficial.

0|0
    0|0