Is it considered slutty to date a lot?

Everyone at my school and everyone I know says I'm a slut for dating a few guys last year

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone at school is so peanut butter and JELLY that the peanut butter is also jelly.

What Guys Said 6

• No you can date as many boys as you want - It's your life not theirs. Take it as a compliment you are so pretty lots of boys like you. Slut callers are just jealous of your success with boys.

• In secondary school maybe. Mainly because your peers see it as you sleeping around. Dating different guys obviously doesn't mean that though. So my answer is no, as far as adults are concerned. Maybe yes as far as your peers.

• Well it all depends if its every month you are moving on to a new guy then yea thats a bit slutty honestly. But otherwise not really

• Date? no
    Bang every dick that comes within 5 feet of you? yes

• no, you're not.

• depends. Did you do anything sexual with any of them?

What Girls Said 3

• Those people are twats. You can date any number of people you want. I'm pretty sure the people who worked at my local movie theatre thought I was either an escort, or just had a lot of men in my life, because I went on 4/5 dates I've had at the movie theatre. You are fine. And you are NOT a slut. I would just go on my merry way... leaving a trail of fire behind me if I were you. **sticks out middle finger**

• No I don't think so. That just means you have many interests nothing wrong with trying to find the right guy

• A slut is someone who has sex with numerous people. If all you did was go on dates with a few guys (like hanging out and going places), you're not a slut. Someone who has sex with, let's say, 10+ people in a week, that's a slut.