Is it ok to do it or it is too forward?

Is it ok or appropriate for a lady to tell a guy she likes that she wants to see him or is the guy who has to do that? Or taht depends of the age? In th is case i talking about a 40 yrld couple who of course know what they want and they are not acting like teenagers anymore.

The escenario: The girl likes this guy and they had arranged to see each other next week for movie time. They had not agree on teh date or time just that they will see each other but they will see that when they will talk to agree on that. Now the lady wants to make sure the guy she likes does nto back out of the invitation because it can easily happen taht even though he brought up the subject of seeing each other, he can easily forget and say something like he can't that particular weekend. So the lady wants to make sure he stick to the date in a way so she wants to tell him when they call each other to set up date and time for going to the movies soemthing like this:

Hey How is everything? Are we still up for the movies this weekend? Cause I want to see you.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think at your age you can say all bets are off and know what you want

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Send him a text that says "I'm really looking forward to seeing you this weekend. When is a good time for us to call and make our plans?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Does this also apply if they just had met 4 weeks ago abd since they met they haven't seen in person again, this will be the first date together?

• You do what you want. Don't worry about horseshit "rules" form generations ago.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it's perfectly fine. Many guys will like you more for being upfront.

0|0
    0|0