Why do I still get shy and awkward when Im with him? Does it just mean we both like eachother?

Still get butterflies and really nervous. We have been going out on dates, hooking up and seeing eachother for 3 months. But still eveytime I see him I get a little shy and its awkward. I do really like him and get butterflies everytime Im with him. He gets really shy too. It usually takes an hour or so for the akwardness to go away when we first mee

What Guys Said 2

• This for sure tells me that you both like each other and care about each other very much. My advice would be to relax a bit, know that you both like each other. Maybe even tell him that, which would make him relax. Ultimately, no matter what you do, have fun and be chill about it.

• I think you're confusing your "butterflies" with the fact that you 2 are just really awkward, hence the nervousness. Just be less shy about things and don't think about what you're going to say next... be preset

What Girls Said 0