I'm so sad I just want to fix this?

Long story short I met my perfect guy online. We met in person everything went perfect and he even kissed me goodbye. A week later we met he stopped talking, then he told me he has a gf who gets jealous so he can no longer date me. A week later I notice he is still on his profile. Messaged him from a friend's account and he told the girl he wants a relationship and that the girls he's met haven't been serious and most weren't as cute as this girl. I just want to win him back? How can I show him I can get prettier? Like I will do anything! I'm going to the gym and dieting cause I know I'm fat and I'm saving money for plastic surgery how do I get him back cause I honestly loved him he was perfect I don't want anyone else

Most Helpful Guy

• You should try to lose weight but to get healthier not for him. If he only likes you because of your looks he's not a guy you want to be with

• I didn't look at your profile picture before I commented. I don't think you need to lose any weight. If he won't date you because of your looks then he doesn't care about you and you deserve someone who genuinely likes you

• Honestly, I'm not just trying to be nice. I really don't think you're overweight at all. Also, I know how difficult it is to get over someone you feel so strongly for but you deserve a guy who loves everything about you, including your appearance, and he isn't that guy

• I'm never get that and he was the one

What Guys Said 4

• Uhmmmm. You are in a mess hunny.

I would not date this guy. If he has a girlfriend and is going on dating websites to find other people, clearly he's not all that. You seem infatuated and clearly overlooking this glaring, and rather destructive flaw.

Even if the girl isn't his GF, or whatever, he has to CHOOSE you. If he's not choosing you, then he obviously doesn't want you. That's kind of common sense, no?

Lastly. Great you are going to the gym and dieting! Terrible that you are doing it for someone else. You should be doing those things FOR YOURSELF. You change yourself FOR YOU. Doing it for someone else is never a good thing, regardless of what it is. And plastic surgery? Just no. Think about it this way, if a guy needs you to be cut op and to have shit stuck in you, to consider dating you, is that SERIOUSLY someone you want to be with?

• So far I've lost 39 pounds and I want to lose 50 more then I'll get guys... Plus I think he just lied to me about having a gf because he didn't want to be that asshole that broke up with a girl cause she was fat and ugly

• Well thank you I appreciate that!

• And yeah that is me in both of my pics

• Why would you want to get prettier when you're already beautiful enough as it is naturally. I think enhancements, plastic surgery, tattoos, piercing, etc... are all a mistake. I prefer people in their natural state and in addition, you deserve a guy who appreciates you, respects you and love you for who you are, and not a guy that dates you because you somehow change your face and got an enhancements. You'll find the right guy sooner or later.

• He was the right guy!

• If he's the right guy for you then you don't need to change anything about yourself because he already love you for who you are.

• Why do you want him? What positive quality outside of his looks does he have. Because you have just described him as a loser...

• His personality, before all this happened he was everything I wanted in a guy. Sweet, respectful, funny, and we clicked really well or at least I thought so anyway

• He is a player you don't want him

• I honestly just think he didn't like how I looked so he made up a lie but once I look better he'll want me again

• Its ok. You deserve better :) You are beautiful. I can't see your face I get that your shy that's ok too :)

• Well thank you! You have a beautiful heart :)

What Girls Said 4

• Don't waste any more time or energy on this guy. He's already shown you he is dishonest. If he lies to you about having a girlfriend he would lie to someone else about not having one.

If you feel you need to hit the gym and lose some weight, then go for it. Do it for yourself not some dream guy who isn't into you for whatever reason. He just sounds too shallow t o even bother with. Hitting the gym will help change both your attitude about yourself and your body. Don't worry you'll find the right guy.

• He was the perfect guy I just wasn't good enough

• If I looked better a guy would like me

• No, a guy likes you because of who you are not for whom he wants you to be or look like.

• Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Wtf
    And you're gonna get plastic surgery to be with a douche like that? What the fuck is wrong with you?

• I don't think he really has a girlfriend cause my friend is messaging him from his account and she's gorgeous and he's flirting and saying how he just got out of a bad relationship and stuff like that

• Forget about him he's not into you. You can't win anyone back. Either you have him or you dont. You will meet the right guy eventually.

• He was my perfect guy, I just wish I knew how to make me his perfect girl

• Ideal and perfect are two very different things my dear... no one is perfect. And your "perfect" guy isn't going to blow you off. Just saying, set higher standards for yourself unless you want to sign up to be mistreated.

• No, run from this man. You don't want a cheater, you can do way better. If he cheats on her, he'll cheat on you.

• I don't think he really had a gf I think he just made it up instead of telling me I was ugly

• Don't get plastic surgery, he liked you for you. From your pic, you are already small. You need to work on your insecurities. Your a beautiful young woman, but you just don't recognize it yet. Stay positive

• Thank you that was very sweet, I just don't get why I can't look gorgeous like all the other girls