Where did I go wrong with this girl?

I dated this girl for about 2 months. Things were going great. She mentioned that she was looking for something long term and that she was "ready" (we're only 21), however she changed her mind a couple times which led to minor arguments

She ended up saying that she made a mistake and should have just let things flow.. She gave me more signals of interest like inviting me over and saying how she doesn;t really talk to other guys because she likes me.

Then she asked if I had feelings for her. I said that I did like her and she was great company. She told me that she really doesn't know how she feels and that she needs space to "figure things out". She doesn't want to lead anything on an hurt my feelings.

I basically said that we should stop talking and she said that I was bitter. She said it wasn't abig deal and we could still hangout. I just see it as a waste of time.

I'm confused as she was giving me these signals, then she hits me with this? Should I contact her after 3 weeks?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's hot and cold and can't seem to made up her mind on what she wants. Let her go. You aren't being bitter, you are asking her to figure it out and she can't because she doesn't know what she wants. If you're ready for a relationship move on to someone who is ready for the same. I wouldn't contact her at all

What Girls Said 2

• She is probably seeing other guys, that's why she can't make up her mind, I wouldn't contact her at all, I'll just wait cause if she really wanted to be with you she would have jumped at the opportunity instead of playing mind games with you.

• hmm looks like she has commitment issues. Afraid to get into a relationship because she's afraid to get hurt. Google "commitmentphobic Woman"

What Guys Said 2

• She's too polite to tell you she has lost interest. Don't bother contacting her. I really doubt she'll ever contact you again.

• For whatever reason, she is confused...
    Let her be, if she changes her mind, let her reach out to you