Girls, Would you date a guy who used to be a mole/sleeper agent (who worked for your country)?

Girls, Would you date a guy who used to be a mole/sleeper agent

Definition of mole/sleeper agent: a spy who achieves over a long period an important position within the security defenses of a country

• Yes
    60% (12)
  • No
    40% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

10

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he worked for and not against the country. Sure. It's pretty sexy to me.

What Girls Said 9

• No because his job might get in the way of our relationship and i'm not needy, but no girl wants to be in love with someone when they can barely see them, and i'd want to start a family when i'm older and I wouldn't want my child to barely have a dad around. But I don't know lol if it isn't that kind of job then sure why not :D?

• Sure, as long as he wasn't doing that anymore.

• Being the direct descendant of one, and having experienced what it's like to live as one, I would not date one.

• I only say no, because I prefer to date people within my field... if it's serious.

• No, I would not.

• heck yeah why not!!!

• Wow! I would love to, so cool...

• I bet you have top secret clearance too. Tell me.. did Roswell really happen?

• Sounds exciting! As long as he lets me tag along. :-p