Boyfriend at a festival?

So my Long distance boyfriend is at stagecoach a country music festival and he told me he won't be able to text me as through Monday much and i understand i want him to fun, well i trust him and all but girls in bikinis and beer don't mix haha, also i don't know if i am overreacting but on snapchat he posted a pic w/ this girl and they seemed to be partying. Should i be concerned. Is he trying to make me jealous? And also since ldr are based on communication i am a bit worried since we won't be able to talk as much then he will lose feelings for me or something. Sounds a bit crazy i know but i am just curious. Thank you (:

What Guys Said 1

• A guy won't lose feelings over a few days of no text, especially if they are busy. Don't worry about that. And also don't worry about the bikinis and beer combo. If the guy is LDR, and he is inclined to cheat, he will cheat anyway. The bikini girls won't matter. And if he is NOT inclined to cheat, then the bikini girls won't make him cheat. It will only be an opportunity if he is already inclined to the idea, and in that case there isn't anything you can do about it. That's one of the problems with LDR, and something that each individual relationship has to deal with.

I don't think it's crazy to feel that twinge of concern, but you need to just focus on your own enjoyment and spend the weekend doing something you enjoy, without worrying about what he will be getting up to.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound that crazy... But you shouldn't be stressing over it. I mean there's nothing you can do. I don't believe he is trying to make you jealous. He is just having fun. Now the qquestion is: How much fun? However there's no reason for you to be freaking out. If he is to cheat, he will. You will find out about it and move on. If he doesn't, means he is worth it after all. Like seriously just chill. Only time will show...