IS it weird Im proud of myself for being a dick to this girl?

si basically there was thos girl who worked at the gas station by work I was all about. Well she recently told me she has a bf so ever since then I've been a cimplete asshole to het. As soon as a chick says that or she doesn't wanna date anybody right now my attitude becomes well fuck off then.

Sorry for the typos my phone sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1377662-should-the-friendzone-even-be-possible #NoFriendZoning for me if I find a girl to be even a little bit attractive. If and when she says "sorry I have a BF" I'M GONE SIMPLE AS THAT. I'm not going to be her friend, look her way overall Imma treat as if she isn't even there "FUCK A FRIENDZONE" I ain't accepting that shit unlike most men these days. Since it becomes 1 big WTF are you doing you IDIOT #MOMENT (at the Fzoned guy/girl) lol

So You might as well give me MHO now because I'M THE SAME WAY as you man. I just don't choose to "DOG THE GIRL OUT AFTERWARDS" LOL. I just go on to the next girl since there are plenty of fish in the sea. What be messing me up is when Those girls decide to say something similar to "why don't/can't we be "FRIENDS" OR "Why don't you talk to me anymore" -_-

Like umm why in the world would I be friends with someone I found to be attractive? Seems that Friendzoner JUST WANTS to be DICK/have power over the friendzonee more times than not to pad their own ego sometimes LOL.

So why not just simply quit being FRIENDS with them in the 1st place? is what I always say. So either she gone be MINE or NOTHING at all in my mind LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_10.gif

• A fuckin men. Finally somebody who gets it.

• Gotta do what ya gotta do ^_^ and ONCE AGAIN I and' blame especially SINCE YOU HAVE TO SEE HER OFTEN. I can/could only imagine the feeling of getting rejected by some girl in some form or fashion THEN HAVING TO SEE HER DAILY LOLOL #INSULTTOINJURY especially since most girls/people in general will throw that shit in your face whenever possible since they'll have bragging right/something to use against you EVERYTIME y'all HAVE a disagreement

• thanks for MHO 2 GAGirls are mad it seems ^_^

What Girls Said 9

• That's just typical of some little kid who can't get what they want.. I bet you've even screamed and stamped your little feet up and down as well, haven't you.

Have you never been taught that you can't always have what you want.

• She didn't do anything to you except say that she has a boyfriend. Get over it like an adult. Move onto the next girl. Learn to take rejection and disinterest better. Not everyone is going to want to date you.

• So what? Because she's not available to you, that gives you the right to treat her poorly? Sounds like she dodged a bullet with you.

• You sound like a bad person. People (and especially women) have more to offer you than just sex.

• You sound like a very pleasant person. People are lucky to have you around!
    e_o

• Dude I can understand it if you don't want to go any further beyond common and professional courtesy. But if you go out of your way to be an asshole to her, then... you're a complete asshole, a bad person, and good luck on finding a girlfriend with that fucking mindset.

• She had it coming

• For having a bf period. I was really into her until then now though she can eat shit.

• lol can't talk to you, you're just a misogynist dick. I hope you'll never get a girl to love you, you just don't deserve it. You're a bad person.

• You're a serious dick!

• English please? The grammar of this post is mind blowing. So much so I can't answer it

• You just like the power, control that's all.

What Guys Said 9

• Wow 33 and still thinking like a 12 year old. Did somethg happen to you when younwere young to stunt ypur mentail or emotional maturity? You should think about that and try and work through it, it likely had to do with rejection. Oh, no need to reply back with it as I dont care that much but for real, think about it.

• Well you are a retarded asshole (and you know it)... But you can be proud of that all you want, no one can prevent you.

• Bro u need to mature up... there's no need to be nasty to people that way.

• Well you sound like a pleasent person..

• I admire your tenacity and I think you're a very lovely person. You're definitely a hilarious guy to hang out with. People are lucky to have you and be friends with you. Eye rolls...

• It's weird and sad that a 33 year old man is proud of being a dick to anyone.

• she prolly listened to this on repeat afterward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

• I support it. Most likely she didn't have a boyfriend, she was just bullshitting. If she's going to show you disrespect by lying to you, how else are you supposed to respond?

• 0|1
    • Then you're a dick too! Haha dick 1 & dick 2

• I don't see what the big deal is she was in the wrong

• Women lay it on thick when you don't play ball. You can please yourself, who gives a rat's ass what they think?