Does kissing on the forehead mean a guy is not interested sexually?

I have heard kissing a girl on the forehead could mean that a guy really cares about the, but i also heard that he only cares about only as a friend. I want to do this to a girl who i have been seeing for some time but have not gone all the way with. So does kissing forehead mean in body language that i care about her, or that she is just a friend? I have also been told to put my forehead on hers to let her know i care, so what does that mean in body language. I don't want to send the wrong message.

• Kissing the forehead means you care about her.
  • Kissing her on the forehead means you only see her as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get kissed on the forehead many a time by the person I like very much. I am still a little unsure of how he feels about me, but we had a very complicated relationship at the beginning of the school year and, really, we still do. He kisses others on the forehead, but it's obvious to me, and everyone else, that with me it's different.

What Girls Said 3

• The only guys who ever kissed me on the forehead were guys who actually liked/loved me. That's usually a sign for me that a guy really likes me if he does that.

• kissing on the forehead usually is a gesture that he genuinely loves you.

• Friends don't usually kiss eachother's foreheads... to my knowledge. I think it's an extremely sweet gesture.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he is very intimate/romantic with her.

• Meaning of that depends on the person who you kiss but it really doesn't mean you are not into her..

• Means he's a pro basically
    He knows what he's doing;)