Does he just want sex?

Met this guy on tinder. He's the only interesting guy I've met so far and conversations with him have been really funny and witty. On the second day of talking he asked for my number and we've been texting since (been about a week now). He's asked to meet up for coffee on the weekend. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether he's looking for just sex as when we talk he always adds some sort of sexual ennuendos which I ignore most of the time. I asked him if he's on tinder for hookups and he said that he's not that type of guy and that he actually joined for laughs...

I feel like I could possibly really like this guy if our meeting goes well but I need to look out for the warning signs in case he's just in it for sex.

What Guys Said 1

• Well Tinder has a certain reputation..

What Girls Said 1

• Hm well I think you guys should just get to know each other better and eventually you will find out what he really wants