Guys, Do you or will you ever get tired of being the knight in shining armor so to speak or the guy that saves the day?

Say for instance you were dating this gorgeous girl , you were crazy about her, BUT she was always needing to be rescued especially in the first few weeks of dating. A flat tire, forgetting to put gas in car and running out , breaking down, etc . What/ how would you start to feel if this kind of thing continued to happen?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It would get tiring eventually if I had to do it constantly. Like every once in a while is good enough...

• Say the flat tire and forgetting to fill the gas tank happened in the same week in the first two weeks of dating?

• hrm yeah... Some guys may be more "desperate" than others. Personally I'd go out of my way a lot since I'm one of those desperate guys but it can't go on constantly...

• I don't think he's desperate , just one of those super nice , overly polite types.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, absolutely, and it is important to realize that. We don't mind getting a woman out of trouble - that's what we are here for - but stop getting into trouble so frequently! We need a partner, not a dependent.

• It's not me! It is the girl my crush just started dating and only 2 weeks in he's been called on to fix a flat tire ( totally understandable & unpredictable ) and bring her gas because she forgot to fill up before going home and couldn't get to work next day.

• do not worry about the age difference. when I met my wife I was 36 years old she was 42. two years later we were married. a friend of mine who is my age has been married for 25 years to a woman who is almost 10 years older than us. at our age having a young tight body isn't as important to us as a good personality.

• Thanks for that tid bit ;)

• Oh come on a girl never dates that guy. I'd probably still help her though. I wouldn't just leave her stranded. That's probably why I'm still single.

• Being there gets old very quickly.

• Well Im more than happy to do that but thats just the kinda person I am, I do that for friends all the time so defo for a girl I'm dating

• yeah, but would you get tired of it if it was happening all the time?

• ah, o. k. thank you !

• Your welcome :)

• I'd only do this for certain people, unless she's very important to me I wouldn't

• hypothetically it's a girl your dating... would it get old if it continually happened?

• I'd get tired of doing it, and eventually stop.

• thank you !

• The girl sounds like a liability.

• YES! Holy shit yes! Would that mean I would stop having feelings for her? That is a big hell no. In fact its been close to 9 years now lol.

• I'd rather be the guy who burns humanity to the ground.

• I wouldn't be that guy in the first place, he gets walked all over