When will I find my soulmate, im not really thinking about it a lot, but sometimes I think of the future and think nobody will like me?

i dont get it i feel like im a great person i get assholes, i wanna be single and alone but im scared when it time or when im older it won't happen i really dont believe in love like that

Most Helpful Guy

• well first off... i dont believe in the idea of soulmates. I believe its kinda naive to think there's only one person out there amongst billions who will suit you and be a great partner for you. In reality, i think there is a decently sized list of people out there for every individual. Right now you may be getting assholes, but the amount of people you can potentially meet is virtually limitless. You could end up finding a great guy and living your life with him, while still never meeting the other sizeable number of guys out there who would also be good for you. Girls just need to abandon the fairy tale stuff they were read when they were little, and start seeing the world for what it actually is. I don't think you really have anything to worry about

• im not saying i want a fairytale, i just tired of being treated like im not valueable i see girl that aren't really doing anything for themselves and guys are somewhat attracted to that i know it can happen anytime, but i never met a good guy in my whole life they leave me, use me, molest me, rape me, lead me on.. i don't want a perfect guy just someone who understands.. i understand i still have time but, i just wonder why do i have to wait 10 more years to get or my whole life to constantly get treated like shit my whole life but 100 people just to find ONE person to treat me right,, i don't get it,, i feel love is bullshit, it nothing, but when i seen people that been through and back and there still there and every person i get just leaves me, im a hopeless romantic, thought i found the one but i just got used cause he didn't wanna commit to me.. like really? i see women and they talk about how they been with this person sense they were 16/17 or 18 and been together yearssssss..

• and.. i can't even get a guy to stay with me a years or years at all its not important at my age but im tired of see people with someone everywhere i go and i can't even keep, anything.. i don't care i rather be lonely and single, but its just i worry

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is an exact timetable that we know of so we just have to carry on hoping to meet our soulmate someday.

• Gotta make your sentences clearer

• Maybe u haven't find the right guy yet?

What Girls Said 0