Girls, what is the best way to ask a girl on a date?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the guy I am dating right now I walked to his car with him on the way out of school and we were just talking about plans with friends and he just asked if i wanted to go set sushi (he knew I liked sushi because we had talked about it) sometime just the two of us... I said yes of course!

He has told me since that he never actually planned in asking before hand which was good because he said he would have probably been to shy or nervous if he had planned it ahead...

So my advice is just do it causally when you two aren't around too many people and let it come out naturally.

Good Luck! I hope it works out!

What Girls Said 7

• I think the best way is to just walk up to her and ask her. Also, you should decide what to do on the first date cos if you ask her she will probably say that she doesn't care. Make some plans

• I think doing it in person is the best way, I'm not a fan of being asked out over the phone (or Snapchat, that was interesting haha). But some guys go the extra mile and will ask a girl out with a grand gesture which is cute.

• By walking up to her and asking her.

• You can go direct to the point and ask her "Would you go on a date with me?". Or you can ask her indirectly, like "Did you saw the new movie, Burlesque? Do you wanna join me tomorrow?" Or you can do something very "cute", like getting a rose for her and asking her.

Good luck!

• To just ask..

• Approach her like a gentleman and ask her out.

• Just straight forward "do you want to date"...