Girls, should I make a move?

Hi
I had a date with a girl last week, we went for some coffee and beers and it went on for a good few hours. we didn't kiss or hold hands or hug. During the week, we went for a walk, again no physical interaction. We're on a date tomorrow, i'm shy and feel tomorrow i need to try and break down that barrier. should i at least hug when we meet and take it from there. I've booked us a table at a nice bar, which i think she'll like.

Updates:
thanks for all your advice. it worked. i slowly held hands in the pub and we linked arms leaving the pub. a brief peck on the cheek at the taxi. just takes confidence

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• You should make a move. You have a second date so that's a good sign. You could try. What the worst that could happen? Worst case scenario she tells you, you're moving too fast and you get back to where you were. Give her a hug and believe in yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it will show her that you like her. Start with a hug and hold out your arm so she can hold it. Also, put your hand on her back when directing her into a room. That's not too intimate, but you're still touching her. Baby steps. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a move but go slow, try innocent touches, and harmless flirting type contact. Then move to holding hands and kissing. If you are gentle and nice, who knows, she may make the move herself.
    Just always be a gentleman and make her feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should make a move, but go slowly. Maybe you can kiss her cheek or hug her on your next date. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hug for sure

0|0
    0|0