What can you do after you get clingy?

So I was seeing a guy he was perfect then he disappeared and I wouldn't stop texting him then he told me he had a gf but he didn't actually he lied not to hurt me but my friend began messaging him online but he doesn't know she is my bestfriend and hewas trying to date her but I want to win him over

Most Helpful Guy

• You should back off and stop contacting him completely. There's a chance he'll notice you aren't blowing his phone up and he might come back.

What Guys Said 4

• Back off completely... He'll feel comfortable around you again in time, in the future anything is possible

• Slow down, I think that if he wanted you he'd have put more efforts and he wouldn't have lied about having a gf. Try to move on, it'll be better for you.

• did u told him that she's yer bestfriend?

• No we were being sneeky

• Slow down, I think that if he wanted you he'd have put more efforts and he wouldn't have lied about having a gf. Try to move on, it'll be better for

What Girls Said 4

• weird situation!

• Desperation is a sign of insecurity. Work on loving yourself before you get involved with anyone else. Then you won't be so clingy.

• It's just hard to even tolerate myself when I'm the reason I'm single

• You're still proving my point here, love.

• You sound desperate

• ... really? Are you insane lol leave him alone. He doesn't respect you