Guys how much of a deal breaker is teeth for you?

So basically all of my teeth on the top and bottom are straight except on my right side i have two teeth that are crooked im so self conscious of it and I am getting it fixed soon and everyone always tells me how pretty i am and all that and i have a lot of guys hit on me but I am so insecure to smile at guys because of this.

so? I forgot to mention aside from that I am pretty much considered to have the perfect curves and i work out and squat all the time and I am really nice and out going.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• since i'm not a dentist... id not care much bout it basically...:-P

• You can easily fix all this. Go talk to a dentist, crowns, veneers, invisalign, braces. Tons of options.

I got a crown to fix my front tooth a few years back.

• Forgot to finish the answer, It's not a deal breaker. But it's really easier than you think to fix. I paid $2,000 to fix my front tooth. I'm so glad I did, worth every penny!

• I am getting braces for a year on may they're going to be the clear cermaic ones and I am willing to endure the embarrassment to get them fixed but in the mean time..

• You'll be so glad you did. People really don't care if adults have braces. Lots of people do it, it's becoming more and more common.

• If it's still inside your mouth, growing from your gum, i don't really care. I've seen very pretty girls with crooked teeth and it makes them seem more 'real'? Know what i mean?

• I hate when people ask such questions, like really, you say that everyone say that your pretty, you're lucky, you get told that your pretty, so why even bother to be better than you already are. Sorry but I had to say this. Lol to answer your question, no I don't mind, you said that you're gonna get them fixed so it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Not a deal breaker

• If you're gonna fix it soon, why think about it so much? Be glad you get it fixed.