What type of physical contact is acceptable for a first date?

Wjat is the highest physical move you would make on a first date with someone who you knew on an average level?

• Talking no contact
  • Hugging goodbye
  • Hand holding
  • Kiss on cheek
  • Kiss on lips
  • Make out session
  • Sex

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on how everything was going, if I'm attracted to them, and how much I'm comfortable and he is comfortable doing (B, C, D, E) but if two people want to have sex then it is up to them and their business.

What Guys Said 9

• a cheeky kiss probably but then for a guy to go out and kiss a girl on the cheek is probably a bit too Italian lol

Maybe on the forehead instead.

• It really depends on the connection u hav with eachother. I would say that sex isn't out of the realms of possibility if the connection is really strong.

• "hugging g'dbye" seems ok with me basically...:-)

• I refuse to choose an option. Anything can happen on first dates, and to me, there should be no boundaries.

• Whatever you both are comfortable with

• Hugs but depends on how things go on the date. :D :)

• B-D, Maybe A if you aren't into them.

• All depends. At the very minimum hugs and a simple kiss.

• Depends where you live. They say Swedish girls put out on the first date

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't plan to makeout on the first date and we're definitely not having sex. The others are cool

• Either kiss on cheek or kiss on lips depending on how good the date was. If it was a date and I wasn't interested in the guy I would probably give him a hug. If I really liked him then I would kiss the guy on the first date. But I would NEVER go further than that.

• Whatever you're both comfortable with, there's no definitive rules with these things

• A handjob.