She wrote me a letter?

This girl who i meant during the summer and spent two great months together. Moved out the state for life purposes. I told her i liked her before she left, abour 2 weeks in us first meeting each other. She said she liked me too. When she was here she always wanted to be by me, whatever i was doing she wanted to as well. When she left in September we texted each other weekly. I never really called her. She's been going through some things so i sent her a care package. She texted me i can call her whenever i want. Anyways one day she texts me " Just wrote you a letter, you should get it soon.". And that was it. I responded. " Aww thnx, you didn't have too do that. But it's much appreciated :) :) ". She still hasn't responded. Haven't received the letter yet. My question is why couldn't she just text or call me? What could she have wrote?

Updates:
Pretty well she said im welcome to come visit, some personal things, thanks for hanging out with me this summer, put ♡ ya at the end, thanks for the support. So it was a good letter

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably thanking you for making her summer, and that she'd like to think of a way for things to work between the two of you.. Maybe !

A letter is rare nowadays, I think it's sweet of her to do it :)
    I'd love to get letters like that.. They're more precious to keep :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.