Guys, Black girl attracted to white guys?

I'm 15 and I'm black I was just wondering how do you attract white guys my age I've always been more attracted to my opposite race and if your a white male would you guys date a black girl and if so what would you perfer your personality to be like

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Appear submissive, but not a doormat. Try to get to know his strengths. And stick up for him around your family. Things you'd do for any guy, but the last one may take a little more effort. When I had a crush on a black gal back when I was about that age, I only wish she would've done that for me. But she was a slut, and decided it was easier to bed boys that didn't have anyone they knew expecting them to play by rules - let alone anyone who'd enforce said rules. When the resident black boy decided to bully me, she nearly offered her body to him as a peace treaty so I could leave the area without getting hurt. Seeing as it was a temporary fix, I was not amused.

Since then, I have fallen for several black gals. But they all seem to hate me for no reason.

What Guys Said 5

• It's a personal preference with guys. I'd suggest being straight up and finding out by simply saying casually in conversation "Do you think black girls are attractive?" Nothing wrong with just finding out.

• There are no tricks... flirt and talk to them like u would any other guy.

Regardless of race, people in general aren't that much different overall.

• Chances are you're the same person who posted a similar question to this yesterday. And the day before. and the day before, and the day before...

• The same way you would any guy. Just tell one you like that you think he's cute. All you have to do to get a guy interested in you.

• May as well give up, sorry...