Girls, do your boyfriends ever try to keep other guys away from you when you're out with him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you assume other guys attempt to approach me. I swear my boyfriend is the only man who has ever found me remotely attractive.

We don't really go to places where others have the chance to approach me. It's not like we go to bars and guys try to buy me drinks. When we're out and about we're pretty much right next to each other. So I guess that's how he keeps guys away? I would assume most guys would not try to flirt with a girl who had a guy (especially a particularly large guy) next to her/touching her all the time.

Not that I think anyone'd try to approach me and flirt if I were out on my own anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah you could say he does (in a way) lol

• he's not completely making them back off but if a guy is talking to me he will come and put his arm around me or hold my hand so they know not to try anything

• I think that'd be a bit possessive; I have quite a few male friends and he has lots of female friends and that's cool because we trust one another :)