Why am I still single?

All my friends are dating and im the odd one out. I do have crushes and i do talk to the guys quite a bit but they just dont ever ask me out...
I am more of a outgoing kind of person that lovea to goof around sometimes. I make pretty decent impressions but it doesn't bother the guys so i dont know what im doing wrong.
I think im pretty decent looking so i dont think its my appearence, but i really do not have a clue.
I feel so left out and unwanted since even the annoying and rude girls are taken, all except me... please be honest i really want the truth, thank you for your time;)

Most Helpful Guy

• In your profile you have a phrase that reads: "take chances, find your voice, make a difference, change the world".

Time for you to 'find your voice' and 'take a chance', and 'change your world'! You appear to be a lovely girl with a beaming personality. At age 16 I would not yet hit the panic button. Bide your time and keep on being the benevolent person that you seem to be. Eventually the smart boys will notice you and ask you out; if YOU don't ask them out first.

Good luck and don't fret. You are too young to worry about boyfriends. They will come soon enough.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, you're attractive, so that's not the problem.
    Maybe you're too outgoing, some guys may see this as a turn off. In my experience, the most outgoing girls were the less approachable ones, the ones with a bitchy attitude. Not saying this is your case, but they may think that. Also, they may think that since you're outgoing you have many guys going for you, so why bother asking you out when you have other guys in line?
    You say you have crushes, so why don't you ask them out?

• Thanks! I like how ur straight foward, i will defenetly think about that. Hehe the one thing i really get nerves from is to ask someone out. But i got to eventually, thanks for your observation;)

• Because you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't worry. You'll be fine. The best way to get a boyfriend/girlfriend is to not worry about getting one.

• Relax. You don't need to be in a relationship. Just because your friends are in relationships doesn't mean their life is any better. Their relationship could be a disaster for all you know and they'd never let people know it sucks. Maybe those guys assume you're already taken or they're too nervous.

• Because you're young and you haven't found the right guy yet. Perhaps you're giving some off vibes that prevents guys from asking you out.

• The most probable reason is that u might not be flirting with them. If they dont receive an indication or ur interest, they will only see u being friendly and put u in the friend zone. So yes it is a good thing to be friendly and nice, but u also have to put sexual elements of ur personality into the interaction as well. So when u said that ur annoying and rude friends got the guys. It was probably cos they were showing some sort of flirting or sexual intent. Often a girl who is annoying or rude is seen as being playful and thats why the guys r interested. So i would say to try and flirt more and show that side of urself.

• Lol that actually might be the problem, i dont flirt. I never actually thought about doing it so i will defenetly try! Hehe wish me luck!

• Good luck!

• You might just have to ask out a guy yourself. It's no big deal.

• your only 16 dont stress it

• You're very beautiful so I can't imagine why no guys have asked you out. The first thoughts that come to mind is that you are intimidating to guys.

• Either it's bad hair or you are seen as unapproachable.

• as i look at that picture my hair does kinda look like crap lol no wonder.
      I dont think thats it. This might come across selfish and prissy but i am pretty easy to approach. I am the first friend that the shy kids end up with lol

• Do you think you are maybe see as kind of dorky?

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't ask you out because you are extremely pretty and bubbly. They find you intimidating in a sense and they fear rejection from you. That would destroy any confidence that they have left. Boys your age go after what they thing is the easier route. But with you, it seems they don't have a chance with you, and that freaks them out.

• Don't be so desperate.

• sometimes boys don't get you want them unless you clearly point it out...