Girls, How can I become a guy that you see as boyfriend material?

I'm 24 years old, a virgin and never really had a girl interested romantically in me before. I know there's something wrong with me (looks wise) (maybe too friendly as well) but it kinda feels bad to know that you're unlovable, what can I do to have girls see me as more than a friend? Should I just give up? I am not looking for just sex either I actually want to build a relationship and be faithful to one woman

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking about friend zone I can tell you one thing: It doesn't exist. Look, you don't have to pretend to be a girl's friend in order to 'get' her or make a point in saying "hey i want no friendship". THE BLUNT HONEST TRUTH IS: If a girl has second thoughts on you, DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER OR NOT - she's gonna let you approach her. If a girl sees you 'just as friend' it's not your fault - just means you're a cool person but she doesn't want to get sexual with you lol That doesn't also mean every other girl you talk to are gonna see you as ''''just friends'''' cos it's not something written on your face or whatever. You're trying to get in a relationship - a good one, that gonna last - that's hard task. You shouldn't give up so easily, the girl's gonna show up if you look right.

What Girls Said 2

• It's honestly impossible to say without knowing you better.

Just as a general thing it's better to just be the best you possible. Build your interests and conversation skills. Don't be afraid to try new things and meet new people.

• You probably come across as desperate or creepy. This is usually what puts people off.