Can someone please tell me how to fill this void in my heart?

This horrible need to be with some else. Please... I don't want cuddle my pillow anymore and pretend and live in disbelief! I am what I am and the world look like it does! And I want feel independent and proud and happy with myself and never have to want anyone but me !

Most Helpful Guy

• “There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. You need to fill yourself up with love. Not anyone else. Become a whole being on your own. Go on adventures, fall asleep in the woods with friends, wander around the city at night, sit in a coffee shop on your own, write on bathroom stalls, leave notes in library books, dress up for yourself, give to others, smile a lot. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it. Live for yourself and be happy on your own. Emery Allen

What Guys Said 6

• What you need is a dog.
    Get a newfie
    http://i.imgur.com/ir7FpRP.jpg

There is no sweeter more hugable breed of dog...

• LITERALLY, the size of a bear and they love to cuddle... I had one until a few months ago and I've also been feeling like total shit after I lost mine. You really should just talk to a friend or family member though. And of course there's always people on here that will gladly talk with you anytime.

• :o I want that dog! What breed is it?

• @Shutupman, Newfoundland.

• You fill your stomach with food, you fill your brain with knowledge and you fill your heart with love... So you need love my friend

• Then either find a guy you like, or get a dog. Dogs are amazing.

• Sorry, I'm not really sure how to fill the void in your heart, but if it helps to talk to someone about it you can pm me anytime

• Right now, someone else is the last thing you need

• I want you

What Girls Said 1

• Do what I do and just hug your Winnie the Pooh bear stuffed animal.

Fuck feelings.

@linkywinky SISTER NUNS FOR LIFE