Like him but he's not very well.. attractive?

Have you ever been in this situation? What you did you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• That's a rough situation. Honestly you have to decide whether their looks will be a problem to you.

• The heart wants what it wants.

• That is pure bullshit who cares what he looks like

What Girls Said 7

• His soul is gorgeous though..
    And the heart really is what matters, yeah you need that physical and sexual attraction.

Just if you've found yourself a great guy, don't let him slip from your life!

• I'm a little bit in the same situation. Does he like you? Because in my case it's not sure and that's why I don't do anything about it yet.

• Yes he likes me too :)

• Not really :(

• Oh boy. Yeah, then it's going to be hard. I mean if you're in a relationship and you see a other guy who's cute and has a great personality, you're gone. I mean, sex is also very important in a relationship and if you're not attracted to him, the sex might not be great.

• I still liked him but I didn't tell anyone and kept it to myself. My freinds would be like: "EW! Why?"

So I kept it to myself

• Attraction will grow?

• Looks shouldn't matter, if u truly like him then you wouldn't care what he looks like

• I don't get it, you like, like him but he's ugly?

• Pretty much but his personality is very attractive.

• If you like his personality then go for it personality always wins, looks really don't matter.

• I'm dating him... he's not very attractive to everybody but it me he's my handsome prince <3

• Do people comment on it?

• Yeah see that's the problem, for some kind of reason a lot of people seem to think I'm attractive but not so much him. I don't want people making mean comments and making him feel bad :/

• If you like him and he likes you back, go for it! If your friends judge you, it proves that they were never very good friends. If he has an attractive personality is what really matters