I got asked out or what?

So one of the guys was talking to me at the gym and asked how my relationship with my boyfriend was and i said were kind of taking a break, so he said "then i guess i can ask you out to see a movie then" and i said im kind of enjoying my space as a single girl, and then he said no strings attached i was just asking as just two people hanging out and having a coffee after.

My question is was he actually asking me out on a date?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• i guess only as a friend basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was it was a friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • Only as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man girls love rejecting guys don't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't ask you out he asks you to fuck you

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you saying he wants friends with benefits?

• Maybe he probably sees you as a slut that looks for a hard fucker in a gym

What Girls Said 2

• I think he did ask you out romantically but your response shot him down. He changed his story to save his pride.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't trying to be mean or rude but just didn't want to get his hopes up, i was really nice and gentle but i hope i didn't hurt his feelings.
      I see him watching me and complimenting me all the time, i knew he kind of found me attractive but i was kind of got cought guard.

• Of course you didn't mean to be rude! :) If you aren't interested in him, it all turned out for the best anyway.

• Ugh.. why are people so ignorant.. of course he asked you out!!! Some of the questions on this site piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not experienced at this stuff sorry for not knowing much about the dating world.

• Show All
    • Wow really, so if they ask for lunch or even just to hang out the chances are they are interested?

• Depends on many factors, but typically, yes, they have some interest.